Sunday, February 16, 2020

LAST TRAIN ACROSS CANADA

I finally digitized one of the documentaries from my childhood even though I'm sure that an ***official*** VHS or DVD copy exists somewhere, but I've had this tape since I was a kid. 

Back then I primarily enjoyed the railroad content but now as an adult, the North American cultural and political discussions are interesting and thought-provoking as well. Plus you can't beat those old scenes of steam-heated passenger equipment...

Last Train Across Canada w/ Murray Sayle, part I




Last Train Across Canada w/ Murray Sayle, part II

 


The audio isn't the greatest and there are  copyright claims for the music, but so far YouTube has not taken it down. I'm not interesting in monetization in any way because I wanted to post this for the educational, historical and cultural value. 

Oh yeah, my channel has some other model railroading stuff on it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment